CLOUD COMPUTING CONCEPTS
– Cloud History
– Cloud Types
– Cloud Services Available.
– Benefits of Cloud Computing
– Azure History
– Azure Services and Market Place
– Azure Regions, Geos and Zones
AZURE VIRTUAL MACHINES
– Create and Configure Virtual Machines
– Virtual Machine Settings
– Creation of Custome Images and deploying Virtual Machines with Custom Images
– Configure Disks
– Monitoring VMs
AZURE NETWORK SERVICES
– Azure Loadbalancer
– Traffic Manager, Point to Site
– Site to Site VPN
– Express Routes (only theory)
– Storage Accounts and Storage Types.
– Blobs, Files, Tables and Queues
– Managed vs UnManaged Storage.
AZURE POWERSHELL AND AZURE CLI
– Creating Azure VMs by using the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, and Azure CLI
– Validating Azure VM deployment
AZURE RESOURCE MANAGER TEMPLATES
– Using Visual Studio and an Azure Resource Manager template to deploy Azure VMs
AZURE BACKUP AND RECOVERY
– Site Recovery
IMPLEMENTING AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY
– Creation of Custom Domains
– Azure AD connector
– Creating and Azure Active Directory and Sync with on Prem
– Azure Active Directory Services
TROUBLESHOOTING AND SUPPORT
– Monitoring Environment
WHO CAN ADOPT THIS COURSE AND WHY?
With Orgnaizations adoping cloudfirst strategy it is impertive to learn Azure Cloud Platform. Administrators, Developers, Architects need to focus on this. With 60% of world’s infra yet to move to Cloud there is lot of demand for this skill and great job oppurtinities.
Any one who got system admin/ Development backgroup.